Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eeeeee.


I am scheduling galore. Excited much! Joseph Balestra and I are also trying to get me out to Boston sometime soon.

Setting up my trip to San Fransisco at the end of May. Never been to Cali! Yay so excited!

Figuring out NY, and trying to plan my next trip to Philadelphia. :] Yaaaaays. Plus, lots of people traveling into my area, a small MD trip at the end of April.

Buuut, I does have some new photos for you guys.

Fiirrst! From SNAPMUP! And from one of my favorite people that I've worked with in the past Dastardly Dave. It was so nice to see him again, and everyone from NH/Boston area, I love those guys. :]

I turned my dress into a cape, I am silly.


Another shot from my Philly trip and when I went out to NJ and shot with Serena Star Photography. Who's amazing, I love this shot so much. :] She also did hair and make-up for all of our shoots!


Next shot is actually from way back when I went to Boston/NH. It's from Matt Stephens Photography who was my generous host while I was visiting. It's a gorgeous shot, I've been working up the courage to put it up, llaaame.


And more shots from the cool Ynot Photography. We have been speaking of doing a set for zivity soon, so be on the lookout for that. Here's the shots. >D Woooo.





Oh, and a few more shots from SNAPMUP. Make-up by Doe Deere of LimeCrime Make-up!



No comments: