Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fuck, I'm hungry.


I am absolutely starving, there's like nothing to eat in this house. I may go and grub on some more cereal. :3

I'm getting ready to go out to VA Beach soon, letting my clothes dry, gonna pack up my stuff, get dressed and whatnot and sit around until probably 4 or 5 so I can get there around when Mike gets off work. :D Yeyz.

Have work again on Monday, boos. It's nice working and all, but it does sort of suck, cause I have to be up at like 5 in the morning!

I passed out crazy early last night too, made me feel like such an old lady.

But I am going to put up some more photos that Enjen Photography sent me of the construction paper glasses project. They're so cute! >D











1 comment:

Fabian said...

WWwoooAaA!! These are amazing!! Great concept! Congratulations, love this series! :)