Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wooo, traveling.


So, I had to cancel Katsucon for the weekend, since I have no money to go really, and it just seems like so much stress that I don't want to deal with right now.

Instead, I'm actually going to stay in the Boston/ New Hampshire area 'till Saturday now. Going to shoot more, and also do a runway show for a goggle and gasmask company. Even though I have no idea who they are really, it was extremely last minute since they had models drop out for them and now I just so happen to be in the area. Which is very neat, I am excited. :]

But it's been going great, been working with people, and just getting sets pulled out one behind the other. I actually have a zivity set now by Dastardly Dave, so let's hope that'll go amazing, and it will get votes.

But here's a shot from Kollin Bliss last week while I have a little bit of time to actually sit on the computer and do a few things, before I have to start running around again.

We did the UTZ potato chip girl, it's amazing, haha. We had too much fun with it, Jen Jennings did hair, it was fabulous.


1 comment: