Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm baaacckk.

Was gone all weekend shooting with Akabodyart, Corrupt Image Data, and Collective Chaos Design. They're an incredible team, with a beautiful little girl who I am just in love with, haha. I didn't want to leave, I was having too much fun yappin' my head off with them, and watching their girl watch movies and talk a bunch of nonsense.

Such incredible people, they're amazing, seriously. We shot 4 seperate sets, very excited to see the end results! Yay! I also said I would never have a problem driving back up there and babysitting for them, haha.

But I am wwaayyy tired from the weekend, but have to pack to shoot with BellaGore tomorrow. Finally! Haha, we've talked about shooting together for a while now. I can't wait to do some creepy type stuff. I've been supressing it lately. :D

I do have some shots back from Stuntkid when we shot a few weeks ago with Jane Doe Latex. They're seriously the hotness! I love 'em. Stuntkid's always incredible. :] I've been getting so much good stuff lately, I have no idea what to do with myself!



No comments: