Friday, January 30, 2009

These soles are useless without you.


Not much going on. My boyfriend's out of town, and I'm sort of freaking out and hoping my cats are okay.

I need to start packing for my trip this weekend. I may need to see if I can come back early, just so I can go and make sure my babies are okay. D: I'm such a psycho!

My bestfriend's 21st birthday party is tonight. It will be nice to actually get out of the house for a little while, it's rare I ever go out anymore. I'm not sure why, but I've just become more of a homebody the last couple of months. But I'm a pretty family oriented person, so I try to spend most of my time with my little brothers while I'm at home, or not with my boyfriend.

I've also been thinking of maybe starting a non-nude paid site. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it yet, but I do like the idea. It would be a lot of upkeep, but I know if I could just make my money from that then I could definitely do it. It would hold a lot of my personal life, sets, self-taken sets, videos, etc. If anyone has an opinion or anything, please let me know.

Other than that, not much going on. I did get another shot from the NY Fantasy Photo Shoot Off from MB Photo 13. He's really incredible. I hope my NYC trip goes through so I can get a chance to work with him. :]



No comments: