Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lack of updatingness,

I'm sorry folks. Things have been tremendously bad lately. With the economy going to hell, and just feeling all around blah lately. Now I think I may actually be coming down with a cold, which will be doubly as terrible.

My Philly trip was canceled due to some things that wasn't anybody's fault. Hopefully it will be rescheduled for the middle of February.


I'm feeling extremely down lately, I have had a few things cancel this month, and that's the way the cookie crumbles. It just sort of sucks.

But in better news, things are picking up in other ways and I'm networking quite a bit more.
I had a shoot with Cobblestone Studios this week, my second time with latex. That was pretty exciting. It's nice to move around genre's and looks.

I also had a shoot with
Cadaver Rags this past weekend for her magazine Magalog coming out in February. It will be in Barnes and Noble as far as I know as of right now. Very exciting stuff! I am on the cover along with my beautiful, and ever so talented taking the world by storm friend Mosh (who I got see twice before she leaves for LA for good next week, I'm glad we got to see eachother and talk for so long, I truly like her as a person, and that's saying a lot coming from me.), and my beloved gay boyfriend since Highschool (haha) Jeramy.

We also have our own spreads in the magazine of us modeling Cadaver Rags, and it will also have our information for contact, likes, dislikes, etc, cutesy type stuff. I think it will also feature interviews from music artists and a lot of other things which is pretty nifty. :]


Not all of the shoots are done, I still have to get a few outfits shot in the next two weeks or so.


I had a paid shoot today, which was really cool, it was bloody freezing cold. I haaattteee the winter! I'm so ready for it to be Spring.

I may be going down to VA Beach this week, but that's sort of up in the air. The NY Fantasy Photo Shoot Off is this weekend, and am going to have to get ready for that on Friday. Lots of stuff happening, it'll be nice to have a break this week atleast.

I got a few photos back from Photography by JMB, from our Art of Nouveau set. So here they are, they're so very gorgeous. She's amazing. :]







No comments: