Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just got back from NY.

I have returned from NY and have the internet back. This is the first time I've had a chance to actually sit down and start updating. The trip was really fun, I met a lot of really great people, and got to work with most of them.

I can't wait to get most of the images back. The location was really great, and the people setting it up did a really good job. Nothing was too disorganized, most of the people were very polite about asking me about shooting. I never had anyone be rude to me when I said I had to run or I didn't quite have the time that second.

So yeah, I had fun. The drive was a little long, not so much there, but definitely back. I got lost in Queens numerous times being up there, and once in Brooklyn. But I feel like I'm a beast driver now, haha. I drove in Manhattan for the first time and I was so scared, but it really wasn't all that bad. Just crowded.

It also snowed a lot while I was up there. I haven't seen that much snow in almost two years, I was really excited about it. haha, I felt like such a little kid. I took some pictures, I'll have to upload them soon enough.

I worked with a lot of people, and will probably post links to people as I post the photos. :D

But this a photo update, and this was my first photoshoot of 2009 with Cobblestone Studios. I shot in latex, and a few other things. They're definitely great shots. CS and I always work well together, he's a wonderful guy.














This isn't the whole set, but you can check out the rest on my flickr account. There's lots left. :D I didn't want to overload this. Haha.

No comments: