Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Such insanity.


I have been so busy lately. I'm in VA Beach right now getting as much downtime as possible with my boyfriend before I go to NY this weekend for a Meet and Greet. Pretty excited, lots of very great people will be there, and it will definitely increase my networking in the NYC area.

Plus, Mony and I are going there in style. Certain photographers booked us for two nights in the area to shoot, and all of my gas is being compensated, so that's extremely awesome. Also, it'll be nice to have someone to ride with me. It's SUCH a long drive.

Oh, and my boyfriend and I went and saw The Spirit. Awesome movie, especially because Scarlett Johanson looks way hott in a Nazi uniform. Haha.

I'm also very excited for the new X-men movie, they cast it extremely well, and finally Gambit will actually have a part, god damn time is what I say. And the kid they got to play him was what all of my friends and I talked about, a kid who's only really been in TV shows and a few cameo's in movies.

I'm done ranting about movies, I can go on and on. I'm such a nerd.

I've got a couple of new things going on internet wise, besides being extremely behind on EVERYTHING as of this moment. I have recently gotten a flickr account, and deleted a whole mess load of photos from my myspace.

So, here's the new flickr account. Hope you enjoy. It's practically my entire portfolio, haha.

I also have a new shot from Jason Harbour/ Asylum. Make-up by Glitterbaby. It's my fav out of the whole set, I'm so glad I have it now. I'm seriously in love with it. I just keep staring at it. Hope you guys like it.



I have some more to update with, but I'm going to wait 'till my next post. I'm rather sleepy. I am going to try and get better at updating. Just been swamped lately.

No comments: