Thursday, January 29, 2009

My girl's got a big mouth.

I'm pretty sure Weezer wrote a song about me. wth Weezer.

I've been in a fairly strange mood lately. Not sure if it'll pass soon. But I hope so. Just overanalyzing "useless" things. But things that are fairly important to me. I want it to go away. I don't like when I get like this.

I went to Virginia Beach yesterday and shot with Foonote Photography while he was in my area. I brought Jo Moses with me, and we shot a few sets together. It was a good trip there and back. Foonote's a really great guy and he got a lot of really amazing shots. I was watching him go through them while we were all sitting around inbetween, haha.

But here's two shots he gave me so far. Very very cool stuff.




I'm going to work with Aliona and her husband Corrupt Image Data this weekend. We're going to do quite a few sets, including some for her clothing line Collective Chaos Design and her body painting AKABodyArt. Getting ready for the trip to come.

Oh, and in other news, I'm hopefully going to Boston in the next two weeks. I talked to Mathew today, and it seems everything is working out.

Make sure to check out my birthday wishlist one post below please! I would seriously love some gifts. :[ I'm needy.

1 comment:

Andy Georges said...

I definitely like the second pic. A lot.