Thursday, January 15, 2009

Way back.

My photo is on the webmercial for snapmup.They didn't say my middle name, I guess they were scared of butchering it. It's all good though, I'm just happy that I'm getting so much more exposure. :D

So my little mini break is almost up. I have to come home from VA Beach tonight, and start packing from NY. Gaaahh. D: I know I'll probably wait 'till the last minute or just slowly but surely get everything done. I also need to figure out what to wear for the day. But I'm sure after I do a little laundry I'll get it all figured it out.

I'm so not looking forward to how cold it's going to be! Heesh. It's cold enough down here for me. I'm so ready for it to be Spring.

After I come back from NY have to come back down to VA Beach, and shoot with Christopher Bautista for Cadaver Rags. Should be exciting. :D

But here's a couple of new photos. One is actually from the Richmond/Petersburg Meet and Greet way back in November. Just got a new photo back from Tim Prendergast. It was probably about 30 degrees outside that day. It was freeezing. I had to have hot packs in my shoes for about 2 hours to get all the feeling back in my toes.

They were well worth it.





I also have a few more images back from Johnny Rocket. I looovve them.






No comments: